- Boiler efficiency 101.5% (based on the net calorific value) achieved
- O2 trimming (patented in 2009) device as a standard feature (combustion efficiency maximized)
- Active handling of sudden load changes by applying a high-efficiency inverter (ultra power saving, 40~50% reduction in CO2 and NOx)
- Equipped with a strong heat pipe type air preheater(heat efficiency maximized)
- Equipped with an energy saving condensing economizer (CO2 reduction)
- Minimizing pollution(condensate water released after being neutralized)
- Inverter, Low-CO2, Low-NOx features (Optional)
- High-efficiency boiler (thermal efficiency above 100%)
- Safe design with logical research facility structure.
- Able to recover exhaust heat up to 40 to 50%.
- Able to respond to sufficient output for retained water, as well as load changes.
- Equipped with a heat pipe exhaust heat recovery device, as well as a forced draught ventilator.
- Easy maintenance of major parts.