- Variable pressure type accumulator
1. Place a variable pressure type accumulator at the outer steam system of boiler.
2. Surplus steam accumulated in water generates saturated steam to keep the thermal supply load constant, when pressure falls.
- Constant pressure type accumulator
1. Place a constant pressure type accumulator at the feed water system of boiler.
2. It accumulates surplus steam or boiler water to use them for feed water. when pressure falls, the thermal supply load will ve kept constantly
by the supply of the hot water to increase the steam of boiler.